Printable Christmas Tags... sweet little winter birds

Yay!  It's Christmas time!  ... which means it's time for a free Christmas printable :)

I really wanted to print them out, wrap a few pretend gifts, and show you all the fun ways that I imagine using these tags... but alas, there are so many other things to do with my time (and small amount of energy...being preggers).  So I will let you get creative!

You can print these tags on regular paper, card stock, or sticker paper...  you can tape your tags onto your packages or you can punch them and tie with string!  I also imagine cutting slits on either side of the tags (especially the funky shaped ones...) and sliding them onto ribbon.  So I hope you have fun experimenting with these tags.

I assure you they were designed with love and plenty of Christmas joy!  Enjoy!

 DOWNLOAD FILE HERE

*As always...File and finished product are not for resale or profit of any kind.  Please contact me if  you have any questions about usage.



Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm learning to look forward to these each year! We're currently cutting some up to use as tags for our St. Nicholas goodie bags. Another batch is being printed for presents under the tree. Thank you, thank you! I'm totally loving the aqua and birdies. :) (Aqua is slowly taking over my world;))

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips